Monday, November 24, 2008

Question

Could anyone reading this recommend a good e-mail service - preferably one that, on signing out, doesn't blast you, daily, with pictures of semi-nude couger women and couples sexually embracing and so forth while glibly pretending to be news?

It's a rather new phenonomenon occurring more and more with yahoo. And I say 'new' because I have been using yahoo for around seven years now.

I know my weaknesses (at least some of them), and well, want a different e-mail.

4 comments:

ukok said...

Googlemail. And you can also have all your yahoo (and almost any other email accounts) mail re-directed to you in your Googlemail account. I don't get any advertising images using Googlmail either. Hope this helps.

Paul Stilwell said...

Thanks! I was wondering about them, but of course wasn't sure. I'll give it a shot.

professio said...

Paul,
I have to agree with ukok. GMail is superior to any other email provider I have ever used. Their spam filtering is second to none.

Paul Stilwell said...

So it's settled. I am going with Gmail. Thanks both!