Friday, June 5, 2020

Ah yes, the "I'm-so-not-racist-that-I-don't-see-any-race" racist assholes


Saying that a race is being targeted is racist!

Understanding it in a larger context of historic racism is political correctness!

LOL Gotta love these absolutist pricks. Systemic racism? But I'm über non-racist pure! None of that taints me! Just hire people according to education and real credentials!

Education and real credentials are biased and made exclusive by systemic racism? Hey now, enough with that social teaching talk, I'm talking absolutes here! It's just skin colour and that's just the accidents of genes!

Skin colour is in fact not just skin colour but betokens a whole dignity of historical oppression that I need to look at? But that's racist! I'm über non-racist pure!

George Floyd? Hell, the Rwandans were hacking each other apart with machetes in the thousands! That was black on black! I have a full litany of 20th century genocides to beat you over the head with instead of looking at American history! Because absolutes!

So yeah, anyways, Modern Catholic white privilege is basically exemplified by the high falutin culture war reactionaries to the Amazonian Synod.

Everything these pontificating dipsticks published and panicked about was, in very short order, completely exposed by COVID-19 as a vomitorium of hypocrisy.

The exposure continues, apparently.

No comments: