Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Government is Bought

Not too long ago whenever some discussion having to do with the economy came up I would be all, "There needs to be a gold standard!" Like I knew what I was saying.

It's funny because I have no idea where I picked it up from. It's just one of those mantras. When I watched Bill Still's documentary for the first time, I was all, "How can that be?! Where does the value for the money come from??!!! But the value!!! I. Just. Do. Not. Under. Stand!!! WHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

But little by little I got educated as to what money is. Believe it or not, I actually asked on occasion in prayer to be made teachable on this subject. Well, a few things came to click, to fall in place. A few things. I think, a few very important things. You discover there were people devoted to this thing way before and articulated it all for you.

I think I'm going to order Still's new documentary Jekyll Island. People should watch The Secret of Oz.

Don't let the was L. Frank Baum telling us a great big secret sounding bit at the beginning turn you off. It's not what it sounds like. This ain't cult material.





The cyclic history that has gone before us, of which our present is the fruition...it's astonishing.