Thursday, July 2, 2009

It may require huge efforts to leave something the way it is

Redwood Park has come - mostly via my drawings - to occupy regular space on this blog, which is something I never planned. The place is just a part of myself I guess.

So I was fairly infuriated to hear last week that there were proposals being made to Surrey Council about bringing various adventure/zipline themes into the heritage park.

As I am wont to do, I wrote a letter to local paper whence I first read about the proposals.

Then, before sending it in, I toned it down and excised words, sentences, paragraphs, as I have learned to do.

They printed the letter in the Wednesday paper. If you're interested, you can read it at the paper's website, here.

I have yet to write to the members of council, and my MLA and MP.

No comments: