Thursday, May 9, 2019

Give me rhubarb or give me death





The smell of freshly cut rhubarb has a warm place in my memory bank.

Now remember this.

Rhubarb is the vegetable that is always more fruit than the tomato.

Tomato is the fruit that is always more vegetable than rhubarb.

If you have rhubarb, brown sugar, flour, and butter, then put them together and bake until bubbling.

Do I need to mention to have it with cream?

Anyways, Good D. lets me have her rhubarb.

That she uses gasoline to kill weeds in the garden beds doesn't bother me in the least.

LOL.

Oh and stop it with the "rhubarb leaves are poisonous" rubbish, please. They are not poisonous. The stalks have in them what the leaves have in them. The leaves just have a much more concentrated amount. And your kidneys won't like it. So considering that, water is "poison" if you drink too much of it.

No comments: