Saturday, May 4, 2019

A True Shepherd of the Sheep


Just grateful to God for this Pope. The Church exists today.


Your rod and your staff, they comfort me.


I love the Church today - that one can read and hear what the Pope says daily. I appreciate that I'm not holed away in some far flung colonial frontier age in which you hardly even knew who the Pope was. God seems to enrich the riches He has poured out, while pouring new riches in surprising ways, richer than we could ever come up with or imagine; more connected, more conducive and cohesive, always regaining, and never losing, their true vitality. He's not interested in "pat" - or order for order's sake. How much more of a magnification the Ordinary Form of the Mass is in structure than the Extraordinary Form, yet without nullifying the Extraordinary Form!

1 comment:

Terry Nelson said...

I love him - thanks for posting this!