Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Came across this booklet

My bookshelf always has surprises in store for me. A good deal of it was inherited and lots of it I've barely skimmed over. I was pleased to find this booklet the other night:




LOL! That's Pierre, by the way. What a horrible Prime Minister he was. He made abortion "legal", before the States did, and it was done in that Canadian law way in which it was declared simply that there was no law. Under Pierre Trudeau the legalization of abortion was worse, if you can imagine, than the legalization that took place in the US. After the initial legalization in 69, he made it open season on the baby in the womb in every sense, later on, in the eighties.

The booklet is from the early eighties. I haven't read it yet, but I will.

Here are pages of just the introduction:






No comments: