The last one she did begins with the letter A. I know it's not a meme, but I couldn't help wonder what some of my favourite things are that begin with A. It is hard! It's especially hard to make it both "comprehensive and specific".
But here they are anyway, in no order of importance:
1. Andrei Rublev - the iconographer (which can also double for 'Andrei Rublev' the film, which can triple for Andrei Tarkovsky, the one who made the film. Triple Whammy. Bling!)
2. Ballade #3 in A-Flat. Pushing it? Maybe.
3. Asiminia Triloba - otherwise known as the Pawpaw tree:
5. Argonauts, The - by Max Beckmann. The fact that Beckmann finished the painting (his ninth triptych) the day before he died (or minutes before he died as some sources say) only makes it that much more eerily but beautifully prescient. But look at it in comparison to the other triptychs. It's like all those tensions and contradictions have resolved somehow.
6. A-Team, The
7. April - Easter memories...
8. Adoration - No, I'm not just throwing this one in as a check in the "verifiable Catholic checklist"; I really mean it.
9. Al Yankovic, Weird! Just don't anyone say anything. Leave me alone.
10. This film:
Photo source: http://www.larapeyzaj.com/rnler/tropikal.htm