Sunday, November 29, 2020

Going forward I think I'm going to refer to the sacrament of confession as the Great Reset.

Someone will ask, "Hey Paul, where are you going?"

And I'll respond, "I'm off to receive the Great Reset! Did you want to come along? You can get the Great Reset too!"

The Church evangelizes by attraction. I dunno, but all the conspiracists agree that we live in the worst times ever, so why would they be against a Great Reset? Like, are you against Jubilee? The Jubilee is Biblical. Why would you be against debt cancellation? Why would you insist that people carry the undue burden of fraudulent debt?

If so much of our times is evil, as you insist, that we live in confusing times (LOL), then why do you then tell us these times have to persist, and that a Great Reset is a Big Scary Thing. Like huh? You make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

No comments: