Monday, July 8, 2019

The Master is delayed


So lets begin beating the Servant of the Servants of God and get drunk on our feral moonshine doctrine. LOL.

You do of course understand that those wicked stewards say "My master is delayed" not out of some slovenly torpitude. The very implication in saying he is delayed is that they have deduced to know the mind of the master and have been counting on his immediate return. In a word, they have it figured out down to a T. His return ought to have been now, by all accounts - just look at all the wickedness! - so hence, he is delayed. If only Jesus was up to speed on our orthodoxy!

So lets take it to the highest seat, shall we. Lets start beating the Servant of the Servants of God. Lets falsely accuse him of watering down doctrine, and thus excuse our actual disobedient reducing of the same.

Anyways, I've been reading Benson's Lord of the World. It's so Disturbing. LOL, just kidding. It's so Ominous. Just kidding about that too. I'm not that far in, but it seems that for every "prescient" bit there's about eight flubs that either date the book or show the author as a partisan crank. Could be wrong.

I can't help but seeing where a lot of the Catholic subculture war talking points come from. But I think more of them actually come from late hack author Malachi Martin.

I'll continue reading it I suppose, but honestly, I'm more interested in the real encounter with Christ, and not in your arch histrionic prefabricated enlightened absolutist super Catholic reductionism. But thanks! And good luck!

No comments: